On this episode of The Provoking Prosperity podcast host Miranda Mitchell explores the depths of self-expression and the power of aligned action through the lens of deconditioning the voice. Miranda delves into the importance of releasing societal conditioning, beliefs, and fears in order to fully express oneself. She acknowledges that the process of shifting patterns can lead to chaos, but emphasizes the necessity of continuing on this transformative journey. Miranda shares about her experience with the human design body graph in this process, recognizing that understanding our unique design can aid in letting go of conditioning and embracing our true voice. Theis episodes is packed full with information about how the Human design chart and the practice of self reflection can bring awareness in how we are staying stuck in the box of social norms.
Are you ready to connect with your voice, your self expression at a more authentic level?
Miranda announces an upcoming master class called "The Unfiltered" which will delve deeper into areas of conditioning and provide practical tools for releasing them. This master class aims to help participants understand where they feel stuck in their self-expression and voice, providing insight into the mechanics of one's voice so that we start to let go of the conditioning that has held us back from our truest expression in the world.
- Importance of Releasing Conditioning
- Deconditioning from Societal Norms for authenticity and fulfillment
- Redefining Success
- Impact of Negative Energy
- How to Start Using Your Voice
I love to support you in actionable steps with the podcast, here are a few thought provoking questions to get your started.
1. How does the concept of deconditioning and releasing conditioning, beliefs, and fears resonate with you? Do you believe it's necessary for expressing yourself fully?
2. Have you ever experienced a shift in patterns or beliefs that led to chaos in your life? How did you navigate through it?
3. What are your thoughts on the possibility of losing friends if their frequency doesn't align with yours? Have you ever experienced this in your own life?
4. Reflecting on the episode, have you ever found yourself dumbing yourself down or playing small to fit in with others? How did it make you feel, and did you eventually break free from that pattern?
5. How do societal norms and expectations impact your life and sense of purpose? Are there any specific norms or expectations that you have been trying to decondition yourself from?
Want to connect or want to work with Miranda?
Coupon for Introductory Session : Use: PROVOKING