Welcome back to another episode of The Provoking Prosperity Podcast with Miranda Mitchell.The focus on this podcast episode is all about conscious leadership and true prosperity. Today we dive into Rachael Weaver's Human design chart and uncover the secrets to her success, through the lens of her Human Design. Rachael is not only a successful businesswoman, but also an expert in human design and uses it within copywriting for herself and her clients so that the expression on "paper" is aligned with their true energy.Rachael shares with us the incredible impact that the channel 48/16 channel has had on her life, emphasizing the importance of being excited and fully showing up in her work, the significance of the 16.6 aspect, which both Rachael and I share, and how it relates to mastery, repetition, and being a master of different things, and her relationship with the 48 aspect, the depths of inadequacy, and how she has overcome those feelings to trust herself more. I, too, share my thoughts on embracing inadequacy as a catalyst for growth and rapid learning.
Top 5 Key Topics Of This Episode:
- Rachel Weaver's evolution and growth in her businesses due to her awareness of human design
- The significance of the 48 /16 channel in Rachel's chart and how it has influenced her excitement and presence in her work
- Emphasizing the importance of mastering something and focusing on what one is currently excited about
- Provocation and Personal Growth
- The Open Will Center
1. What are the deeper secrets and insights that can be revealed through the human design chart?
2. How can we explore and understand the intricate patterns and energies within the body graph of the human design system?
3. What is the process of discovering our authentic selves through the visual complexity of the body graph in human design?
4. How can we decode and unravel the mysteries within the language of energy found in the human design chart?
5. What strategies and practices can help us navigate and unlock the hidden potential of our energetic makeup as depicted in the body graph?
Want to Connect an Learn More about Rachael?
Here are her details...
Want to connect or want to work with Miranda?